1. By submitting an order and/or payment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. You are also agreeing to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between You and probookpublisher.com.
2. Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
3. Other company has been approached for the same project.
4. Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
5. Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO are not entitled to refund under any circumstances.
6. No refund for “Hot Deals or Discounted” Promotions.
7. After PBP Publishing begins fulfillment of individual marketing service(s), there is no refund.
8. The Client behaves in an abusive or uncivilized manner.
9. The Client is unwilling to cooperate and unresponsive within the time frame of the service.
10. When PBP Publishing receives a formal or informal allegation, complaint, demand or action in any form made by a third party relating to the Client.
11. If (for any reason) you change your mind and decide to discontinue your project with us after placing your order, you can ask for a refund within one hour of placing your order. A 15% processing fee will be charged in other cases.
Client understands and agrees that PBP Publishing does not guarantee the outcome or contracts that a client will obtain. Marketing campaigns may produce varied results, depending on the quality and sales potential of every book. PBP Publishing merely provides the essential marketing service programs to help a book achieve its maximum sales potential.
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund request. Our billing department will respond as soon as we receive your refund request. The process will be initiated after the required analysis is completed.